1. A copy of the birth certificate of the child;
2. A health preventive card completed by the child's GP;
3. One negative result of a study of pathogenic bacteria (shigellai, salmonella, escherichia coli) and intestinal parasites carried out not earlier than 15 days prior to the arrival of the child in the crèche;
4. Blood and urine tests carried out within one month prior to the arrival of the child in the nursery;
5. Negative Wesermann negative study for one of the parents carried out within 6 months prior to the arrival of the child in the nursery;
6. Information from the GP for the immunization status of the child according to the requirements of Ordinance No. 15 of 2005 on immunizations in the Republic of Bulgaria (SG, issue 45 of 2005);
7. A medical note for lack of contact with an infected patient, issued by the child's GP.
8. Children who have not undergone compulsory immunizations for age may be admitted to a crèche when there are persistent contraindications for immunization and are released with a protocol by RIPCPH
For every day required items / season /
1. Bodies or jerseys - 3 pcs.
2. Blouses - 2/3 pcs.
3. Pants / antsung - 2/3 pcs.
4. Clogs when no diapers are used - 4/5 pcs.
5. Socks, hosiery - 2/3 pcs.
9. Wet wipes
10. Anti-Cinderella Cream
11. Antipyretic (syrup at temperature) - new
12. Bottle / glass for water